The next general meeting of the Chamber is in the Otho Peter Suite, Launceston Town Hall, 5.45pm, Tuesday 10th October.
We would much appreciate your support so please make the effort to join us. We enter a busy time and need helpers and volunteers with our various events.
If you would like to donate a prize for the raffle at the Autumn Feast Night, please bring it along to the meeting or drop it off at Nomads. Many thanks.
Can you bring in your money collecting boxes please. The old £1 will soon be withdrawn.
The agenda for the meeting is below.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.
Chairperson Chamber of Commerce
A G E N D A
- Minutes of last meeting
- Treasury report
- Return Money collecting boxes (in case they hold old £1 coins)
- Lisa Hutchings introducing us to: Cornwall & Isles of Scilly SKILLS HUB –
supporting business skills in Cornwall
- Fundraising event in Town Hall Fri 27th Oct evening
- Putting up Christmas lights: Sun 19th Nov – we need as many helpers as
- Lantern making family workshop: Sat 25th Nov (procession L N Shopping)
- Christmas Events: Light Switch On Thu 23rd Nov 5.30pm
Late Night Shopping Event Fri 8th Dec 6pm to 8.30pm
Carol singing Thu 14th Dec 6.30pm
- End of meeting 7pm